Buffalo Data Recovery.
0871 977 2999
All Models and Configurations.
Professional Services and Facilities.
Click Below for:-
Buffalo Repair, Rebuild and Recovery.
Buffalo Network Attached Storage (NAS) units provide a large amount of data storage under an easy to use interface. Buffalo have a range of units to suit most needs and are a popular choice with a large market share.
Datlabs Technicians have an extensive knowledge of Buffalo failure symptoms and have successfully completed many data recovery cases involving failed and faulty Buffalo LinkStation and Buffalo TeraStation units.
Datlabs Buffalo Data Recovery Service.
Buffalo LinkStation Live – LS-CHL Corruption.
Offering a single disk storage solution for a networked environment. This model offers no redundancy or RAID options and relies entirely on one hard drive. Typical Buffalo LinkStation Live Failures:
- No access to volume
- No access to web GUI
- Power Issues
- LinkStation hard drive failure
Buffalo LinkStation Duo LS-WX2.0TL/R1-EU / 4.0TB LS-WX4.0TL/R1-EU.
Offering 2 bays allowing for a larger storage solution these Buffalo NAS devices allow the user to chose from either JBOD, RAID 1 or RAID 0configurations. Typical Buffalo LinkStation Duo Failure:
- RAID incorrectly initialised
- RAID hard drive failure
- Buffalo LinkStation Duo power issues
- No Access to GUI
- No access to volume
- Failed RAID
TeraStation Pro II – TS-HGL/R5 & TS-RHGL/R5.
Larger NAS device offering Four operational modes: RAID 0 (Striping), RAID 1 (Mirroring), RAID 5 (Parity) and RAID 10 (Striped Mirrors), this TeraStation can accommodate 4 SATA hard drives to create a large storage volume. Typical TeraStation Pro 11 problems:
- RAID incorrectly initialised.
- RAID hard drive failure.
- Buffalo LinkStation Duo power issues.
Other supported Buffalo’s:
- LinkStation Pro Duo – LS-WV2.0TL/R1-EU
- LinkStation Quad – LS-QL/R5
- TeraStation ES – TS-XE4.0TL/R5 – TS-XE8.0TL/R5 – TS-XE12TL/R5
- TeraStation WSS – WS-QL/R5
- TeraStation Pro II iSCSI – TS-IGL/R5 & TS-RIGL/R5
- Buffalo TeraStation 5400 – TS5400D0404-EU – TS5400D0804-EU – TS5400D1204-EU – TS5400D1604-EU
- TeraStation 5200 – TS5200D0202 – TS5200D0402 – TS5200D0602 – TS5200D0802
- TeraStation 3 – TS-X4.0TL/R5 – TS-X8.0TL/R5 – TS-X12TL/R5
- Buffalo TeraStation 3 iSCSI – TS-RIX8.0TL/R5 – TS-RIX12TL/R5
- Buffalo TeraStation 5600 – TS5600D1206 – TS5600D1806
- And many more