Android Phone Problems.
Here are a couple of common issues associated with Android Mobile Phone Types.
Battery Not Charging.
Android mobile phones not charging is a common problem.
- Check and clean the connection port.
- The Android OS may have crashed so do a soft reset.
- Try a new charging cable
- Replace the battery
- The Android OS battery checker app maybe corrupt do a reload.
If none of the above restores the phone to a working condition then your devices may have an electronic component fault.
Android Boot Loop
Phone is unable to boot-up and hangs can be a consequence of
- A recent failed update resulting in a boot loop error. The most common cause is an interruption to the update process which results in an in-adequate or corrupt code download.
- Memory card damaged or reading incorrectly.
- Un-trusted apps, free-to-download Android applications can contain dodgy code that will prevent booting.
When your Android device is updating its OS, it is changing and rewriting the code that is essential for the device to operate. If this process fails for any reason then the OS could be left in a non functional or corrupted state and unable to complete its boot-up routine that will provide access to the data storage areas of the device.
Need assistance with your Android Phone and want your pics, files and folders then get in touch with datlabs the data recovery experts