Buffalo Data Recovery
All Models and Configurations
Anytime help line:-
0800 008 6638
Professional Services and Facilities.
Buffalo Data Recovery.
We repair and recover data from all failed Buffalo NAS units, rerturning your data on a new portable hard drive ready for you to validate and restore.
Buffalo Network Attached Storage (NAS) units provide a large amount of data storage under an easy to use interface. Buffalo have a range of units to suit most needs and are a popular choice with a large market share. Datlabs Technicians have an extensive knowledge of Buffalo failure symptoms and have successfully completed many data recovery cases involving failed and faulty Buffalo LinkStation and Buffalo TeraStation units.
Datlabs Buffalo Data Recovery Service.
Buffalo LinkStation Live – LS-CHL Corruption.
Offering a single disk storage solution for a networked environment. This model offers no redundancy or RAID options and relies entirely on one hard drive. Typical Buffalo LinkStation Live Failures:
- No access to volume
- No access to web GUI
- Power Issues
- LinkStation hard drive failure
Buffalo LinkStation Duo LS-WX2.0TL/R1-EU / 4.0TB LS-WX4.0TL/R1-EU.
Offering 2 bays allowing for a larger storage solution these Buffalo NAS devices allow the user to chose from either JBOD, RAID 1 or RAID 0configurations. Typical Buffalo LinkStation Duo Failure:
- RAID incorrectly initialised
- RAID hard drive failure
- Buffalo LinkStation Duo power issues
- No Access to GUI
- No access to volume
- Failed RAID
TeraStation Pro II – TS-HGL/R5 & TS-RHGL/R5.
Larger NAS device offering Four operational modes: RAID 0 (Striping), RAID 1 (Mirroring), RAID 5 (Parity) and RAID 10 (Striped Mirrors), this TeraStation can accommodate 4 SATA hard drives to create a large storage volume. Typical TeraStation Pro 11 problems:
- RAID incorrectly initialised.
- RAID hard drive failure.
- Buffalo LinkStation Duo power issues.
Other supported Buffalo’s:
- LinkStation Pro Duo – LS-WV2.0TL/R1-EU
- LinkStation Quad – LS-QL/R5
- TeraStation ES – TS-XE4.0TL/R5 – TS-XE8.0TL/R5 – TS-XE12TL/R5
- TeraStation WSS – WS-QL/R5
- TeraStation Pro II iSCSI – TS-IGL/R5 & TS-RIGL/R5
- Buffalo TeraStation 5400 – TS5400D0404-EU – TS5400D0804-EU – TS5400D1204-EU – TS5400D1604-EU
- TeraStation 5200 – TS5200D0202 – TS5200D0402 – TS5200D0602 – TS5200D0802
- TeraStation 3 – TS-X4.0TL/R5 – TS-X8.0TL/R5 – TS-X12TL/R5
- Buffalo TeraStation 3 iSCSI – TS-RIX8.0TL/R5 – TS-RIX12TL/R5
- Buffalo TeraStation 5600 – TS5600D1206 – TS5600D1806
- And many more.
Getting Help with your faulty Buffalo.
The file system and RAID configurations implemented on Buffalo’s Network Attached Storage or NAS devices can prove difficult. Datlabs have recovered many Buffalo RAID units regardless of the problem.
Getting Help with your failed Buffalo NAS System.
Getting assistance could not be easier . Contact Datlabs Data Recovery Service Desk by calling 0800 008 6638 or call one of our main offices at