Technical Help Desk
Free Courier Collect
Next Day Diagnosis
No Data No Fee
Recovered Data File Listings
Secure On-Line Payment
Your Data Xfered to a New Hard Drive
Data Encryption Service
Data Retained 14 days
Equipment Recycling Scheme
Immediate Technical Support
Immediate Fixed Price Quotation
Dedicated 24 x 7 CRASH Team
Diagnosis Report and Timescales.
File Listings and Data Validation
Data Returned on New Media.
Data Stored for 14 Days
After Service Support
Insurance Claim Reports
Equipment Recycling Scheme
RAID Server and NAS Rebuild and Recovery.
We are industry leading experts in rebuilding and recovering data from failed RAID systems and faulty NAS systems. Our dedicated RAID recovery team specialize in in rebuilding failed RAID 5, failed RAID 6, RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 1 0. If you are a Business or Home User with a crashed or corrupt RAID, Server or NAS system then we have competitively priced service options to suite your needs.
Data Rescue and Data Restore.
The bulk of our work involves Data Recovery Services from hard disk drives, so it is worthwhile briefly describing some of the activities that our technicians undertake when recovering your data from a faulty hard drive.
- Swapping, repairing and reprogramming damaged hard drive PCBs, including those with on board USB connector. e.g Western Digital MyPassport
- Substituting and testing ROM Chips
- Hard Disk Drive Read Write Head stack replacement, this work is normally associated with “Clicking” or “Buzzing” Hard Disk Drives
- Hard Disk Drive Platter Swap Out, Our technicians will perform this work in the case of a seized spindle motor. It is a complex and fiddly process involving specialist tools and the meticulous alignment of components in their new hard drive assembly
- Hard disk drive read write head replacement. Our technicians undertake this work in over 60% of the hard drive failures we receive in our Labs. The work involves exact parts matching and sourcing. The use of specialist tools and test equipment i.e. hard disk drive imaging tools that can create read write head maps, deal with bad sectors and read errors and facilitate the transfer of data from the repaired hard drive
- Once the Datlabs technicians have restored operational functionality to your hard disk drive they will then proceed to extract the data and transfer it to suitable return media
Returning your Data.
The quality of the extracted data is manually checked by our data recovery technicians. Once the data has been validated we will send you an email file list for you to check. Once you are satisfied with the content we will transfer your data to an external hard disk drive or equivalent storage media ready for transport or collection.
Datlabs will retain a copy of your recovered data for upto 14 days just in case there is a problem with the data we returned to you. For your own security and peace of mind all copies of any data stored on the hard disk are securely erased.
Computer Investigations and Forensic Evidence Service.
Datlabs has a Digital Forensics Service Laboratory experienced and capable of recovering evidence data from devices involved in criminal and civil dispute. Typically crime caught on CCTV, Computer Misuse, Fraud, Dispute and all civil and criminal matters.