Lacie Data Recovery Service
Datlabs Data Recovery Service from all LaCie NAS products . We recover any Lacie RAID configuration such as RAID 0/1 as well as single disk systems. We have worked on many such devices and are successful in resolving problems, undertaking system rebuild and recovering client data. We boast an excellent and successful LaCie Data Recovery Service.
Typical faults that occur on LaCie devices are:
- Device won’t power on
- Disk(s) develop a mechanical fault, indicated by clicking, ticking or other unusual noise
- The software or firmware develops a fault leading to a logical corruption of the stored volume(s).
- RAID disk failures
- Lost RAID configuration
- Corruption caused by firmware upgrade
We have a comprehensive team of experienced data recovery professionals, meaning in most cases we are able to get all clients’ vital data recovered. We use stringent procedures that enable us to determine the specific fault that your device is suffering from. This gives us the best information so we can pinpoint exactly what is wrong with the LaCie device and ascertain what needs to be done in order recover your data.
We highly recommend avoiding the use of ‘DIY’ fixes available on the Internet as the amount of misinformation and inaccuracy can (and most likely will) lead to further degradation of your data. Our LaCie NAS data recovery team are experts in reconstructing RAIDs. We are familiar with all the file systems that LaCie employ (EXT3, EXT4, XFS or HFS+).
We provide a nationwide service for data recovery on LaCie drives, to suit the needs of businesses and home users. We recognise that losing your data can be a very traumatic experience. We have a variety of service levels established to meet to match the level of urgency of client situations, these are:
- Standard: Typically a 5 – 10 working day service.
- Priority: The device is worked on as a high priority case within normal working hours until a recovery is achieved.
- Emergency: Worked on 24 hours a day from the moment your system arrives with us.
- LaCie CloudBox: Offered as a 2TB, 3TB or 4TB array. Uses RAID 0 or 1. These models include 2000345, 9000225, 9000226 and the 9000271.
- LaCie 2big NAS: These 2 bay LaCie NAS boxes come in a 4, 6 or 8TB configuration. They are set up as a RAID 1 and have hot swappable bays. The models in this category include 2000345, 9000225, 9000226 and the 9000271.
- LaCie 5big NAS Pro: 9000362EK, 9000363EK and 9000365EK typify models in this series, with capacities of 10 or 20TB NAS. They can be configured as RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 5 + Spare or a RAID 6.