External Hard Drive, SSD and RAID. Nationwide Door to Door Service. LaCie Data Recovery Prices Start @ £195 ex VAT. Quick And Easy Free Evaluation. Industry Leading Success Rates. Express Data Recovery Service Available.
Lacie Data Recovery Service Options
Datlabs team of experienced technicians are successful in recovering data from faulty LaCie NAS, RAID and SSD data storage devices. Our labs and workshops use quality control methods and procedures that ensure your data is fully protected against further loss at all times. Our LaCie NAS data recovery team are experts in reconstructing RAIDs and familiar with all the file systems that LaCie employ (EXT3, EXT4, XFS or HFS+).
We provide a nationwide service that suits the needs of businesses and home users alike and provide a variety of service levels to meet the level of urgency.
- Standard: Typically a 5 – 10 working day service.
- Priority: The device is worked on as a high priority case within normal working hours until a recovery is achieved.
- Emergency: Worked on 24 hours a day from the moment your system arrives with us.
Data Recovered From All LaCie Hard Drives:
- RAID + SSD
- LaCie Portable SSD
LaCie Mobile SSD
3 Thunderbolt™ 2
2big Dock Thunderbolt 3
6big Thunderbolt™ 3
12big Thunderbolt™ 3
- Rugged SSD
Rugged SSD Pro
Rugged BOSS SSD
Rugged Thunderbolt USB-C*
Rugged RAID Pro
Rugged RAID Shuttle
- LaCie CloudBox: Offered as a 2TB, 3TB or 4TB array. Uses RAID 0 or 1. These models include 2000345, 9000225, 9000226 and the 9000271.
- LaCie 2big NAS: These 2 bay LaCie NAS boxes come in a 4, 6 or 8TB configuration. They are set up as a RAID 1 and have hot swappable bays. The models in this category include 2000345, 9000225, 9000226 and the 9000271.
- LaCie 5big NAS Pro: 9000362EK, 9000363EK and 9000365EK typify models in this series, with capacities of 10 or 20TB NAS. They can be configured as RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 5 + Spare or a RAID 6.